Saturday, November 6, 2010

Secret Weapon of the Job Transition Campaign

The Reference Portfolio The reference portfolio is a powerful tool that deviates from traditional ways of thinking about landing a new job.  But the truth is, the reference portfolio may be the most powerful tool you'll have in your job transition arsenal. Take a moment and grab a few books from your library and look [...]


Related posts:
  1. A Cup of Coffee to Your Personalized Email Campaign At some point over the next year - whether you...

  2. 5-Steps for Creating a Social Media Marketing Campaign for Your Brand I'm a huge planner. I plan out just about everything...

  3. A Little Thank You Goes a Long Way I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've...



Source: www.personalbrandingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment