Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Foreward for 30-Minute Social Media Marketing

Below is the foreward that I wrote for Susan Gunelius’s new book, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing: Step-by-step Techniques to Spread the Word About Your Business (McGraw-Hill). She has also released a free bonus chapter that can’t be found in her book. Foreward Right now, your competitors are using social media tools to advance their personal [...]


Related posts:
  1. Major Findings from the 2010 Social Media Marketing Industry Report The awesome crew over at SocialMediaExaminer.com just released their 2o1o...

  2. 5-Steps for Creating a Social Media Marketing Campaign for Your Brand I'm a huge planner. I plan out just about everything...

  3. The Tri-Fecta of Opportunity: Personal Branding, Social Media and Inbound Marketing Lately, I’ve had some interesting conversations on Personal Branding, Social...



Source: www.personalbrandingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment